Drucker Diagnostics Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifuge
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: Model 755 – 24 Place
Product Code: 755-24
You can find the best deals for Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifuges at Block Scientific. With years of experience as a leading supplier of laboratory apparatus, Block Scientific can easily make available quality lab equipment from industry leading manufacturers.
Model 755 Laboratory Centrifuge
The Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifuge is an electronically controlled, horizontal laboratory centrifuge, designed and developed by the Drucker Diagnostics. This model comes with a lid safety interlock system. The unit is controlled by an electronic push button timer that is variable from 1 to 30 minutes, for accurate spin times, and ease of use. To display the status of the machine, there is a lighted control panel.
General specifications of the Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifuge include:
- Overall Height: 9.0 in. (23cm)
- Dimensions: Width: 14.5 in. (37cm)
- Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifuge Depth: 17 in. (43 cm)
- Max Acceleration Time: 15 seconds
- Max Deceleration Time: 15 seconds
- Voltage: 115/230 (+/-10%) Volts
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Removable rotor for easy cleaning
- Cool-Flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples
- Automatic Braking Reduces Cycle Time
- Push-Button Operation/Safety Lid-Lock
- ETL Compliant to ANSI/UL Standards
Check out our online store, for more information about the Model 755 – 24 Place Centrifug and other horizontal benchtop centrifuges we carry. We are also available by phone at 631-589-1118, and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.