drucker diagnostics model 642e horizontal centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
based in newyork, block scientific is a popular laboratory equipment dealer offering quality lab instruments at competitive prices. our extensive portfolio features the model 642e horizontal centrifuge manufactured by the drucker diagnostics. this compact single-speed centrifuge is designed to provide the ideal pre-analytic sample processing performance recommended by all collection tube manufacturers.
model 642e comes with simple “one-button” operation and assures repeatable, reproducible, and high quality analytic results every time. with patented rotor technology, the 642e reduces blood separation processing time by 33%, while minimizing use of valuable counter space. the device comes with a clear shatterproof lid that allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations.
- tube sizes – 0.5ml to 10ml; up to 17mm x 100mm
- safety lid switch
- quiet operation – a double-encased motor and the “stability mount” design provides excellent imbalance stability
- positive lid latching
- met compliant to can/csa/ul standards
- horizontal rotor comes standard with each centrifuge
- horizontal rotor – high quality separations for up to 6 tubes
- full horizontal separation for test tubes up to 10ml
- electronic timer – preset to 10 minutes, selectable
- cool operation – unique design of the convection based cooling system protects the samples even under the heaviest workloads
- composite side walls – glass fiber reinforced nylon and high impact polycarbonate provide dual layers of safety protection
- compact design uses less than 1 square feet of counter space
- brushless ac motor
- width – 11.75 in. (30 cm)
- weight – 13.7 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- voltage – 115 (± 10) volts
- timer – electronic, 1 to 30 minutes, preset to 10 minutes
- speed – 3380 (± 100) rpm with the 75mm (green) tube holder, 3380 (± 100) rpm with the 100mm (red) tube holder
- protection breaker – 4 amp. re-settable
- maximum power requirements – 172 watts
- height – 8.75 in. (22 cm)
- frequency – 60 hz
- force – 1265 (± 90) x g with the 75mm (green) tube holder, 1590 (± 90) x g with the 100mm (red) tube holder
- depth – 14 in. (35.5 cm)
- deceleration time- 12 seconds
- centrifuge motor – 1/30 h.p. brushless ac
- acceleration time – 15 seconds
to obtain more information about model 642e horizontal centrifuge or other models of horizontal benchtop centrifuges we supply, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.