drucker diagnostics model 614b centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- drucker diagnostics
- model 614b
block scientific, a premier lab equipment dealer in the us, offers the model 614b centrifuge for small laboratories and other research facilities. this model from the drucker diagnostics is a single speed centrifuge, designed for blood separations.
model 614b – compact design
the model 614b centrifuge has a compact design that requires less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space. this reduces its footprint and provides more space on your counter.
- spin tubes up to 15ml
- custom tube holders specially designed to spin tubes without cushions
- this centrifuge model is etl compliant to ansi/ul standards
prominent specifications include
- deceleration time: 60 seconds
- acceleration time: 60 seconds
- nominal speed: 3,150 (+/- 100) rpm
- nominal force: 1,200 (+/- 60) xg
- maximum capacity: 90ml (6x15ml)
- overall height: 8.5 inch (22 cm)
- max. power requirements: 120 watts
- voltage: 115 (+/- 10) volts
- frequency: 60 hz
- mechanical timer: selectable from 1 to 30 minutes (+/-10%)
- capacity: six (6) 15ml test tubes up to 17mm x 125mm
contact us now
browse our online store, or contact us on phone at 631-589-1118, or by email at email@example.com, for more information about the model 614b centrifuge and other fixed angle benchtop centrifuges we supply.