Drucker Diagnostics Model 614B Centrifuge
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Drucker Diagnostics
Model: Model 614B
Product Code: 614B
Block Scientific, a premier lab equipment dealer in the US, offers the Model 614B Centrifuge for small laboratories and other research facilities. This model from The Drucker Diagnostics is a single speed centrifuge, designed for blood separations.
Model 614B – Compact Design
The Model 614B Centrifuge has a compact design that requires less than 1 sq. ft. of counter space. This reduces its footprint and provides more space on your counter.
- Spin tubes up to 15mL
- Custom tube holders specially designed to spin tubes without cushions
- This centrifuge model is ETL compliant to ANSI/UL Standards
Prominent Specifications Include
- Deceleration Time: 60 seconds
- Acceleration Time: 60 seconds
- Nominal Speed: 3,150 (+/- 100) RPM
- Nominal Force: 1,200 (+/- 60) xg
- Maximum Capacity: 90mL (6x15mL)
- Overall Height: 8.5 inch (22 cm)
- Max. Power Requirements: 120 Watts
- Voltage: 115 (+/- 10) Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mechanical Timer: Selectable from 1 to 30 minutes (+/-10%)
- Capacity: six (6) 15mL test tubes up to 17mm x 125mm
Contact Us Now
Browse our online store, or contact us on phone at 631-589-1118, or by email at email@example.com, for more information about the Model 614B Centrifuge and other fixed angle benchtop centrifuges we supply.