Unico Micro-Hematocrit C-MH30E
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Micro-Hematocrit C-MH30E
Product Code: C-MH30E
Block Scientific is a popular laboratory equipment supplier in New York offering a wide variety of lab products to customers worldwide. The Unico Micro-Hematocrit C-MH30E which features in our collection of centrifuges is made of formed metal and has a baked paint application that is acid and reagent resistant.
Model C-MH30E comes with a brushed motor that is mounted on rubber mounts to provide quieter running and less vibration. The hematocrit tray is made of plastic composite material backed by an aluminum shell for durability and lighter weight.
- Twenty-four (24) place rotor with replaceable rubber ring and screw down metal lid
- Safety switch in latch shuts off motor when lid is lifted
- Nominal speed – 12,000 RPM
- Indicator light tells when unit is in use
- Electric motor braking
- Dependable mechanical 5-minute timer with bell signal at end of run
- All metal housing for dependable use
- Air-cooled, brush type AC motor
- Safety switch
To obtain more information about the Unico Micro-Hematocrit C-MH30E and other models of microhematocrit centrifuges that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.