unico micro-hematocrit c-mh30
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- micro-hematocrit c-mh30
as a leading laboratory equipment supplier in new york, block scientific offers a wide variety of lab instruments for clinical and research applications. we offer the micro-hematocrit from unico. made of formed metal and with a baked paint application that is acid and reagent resistant, this centrifuge features a twenty-four (24) place rotor with replaceable rubber ring and screw down metal lid. the brushed motor mounted on rubber mounts provides quieter running and less vibration.
the hematocrit tray is made of plastic composite material backed by an aluminum shell for durability and lighter weight. a safety switch built into the handle assembly disconnects the power to the motor whenever the latch is lifted.
- safety switch in latch shuts off motor when lid is lifted
- nominal speed is 12,000 rpm
- indicator light tells when unit is in use
- electric motor braking
- dependable mechanical 15-minute timer with bell signal at end of run
- all metal housing for years of dependable use
- air-cooled, brush type ac motor
to obtain more information about the unico micro-hematocrit and other models of microhematocrit centrifuges that we supply, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.