Medica EasyLyte Na/K/Ca/pH Analyzer
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: EasyLyte Na/K/Ca/pH Analyzer
Product Code: 2011
Block Scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier based in New York, offers the Medica EasyLyte Na/K/Ca/pH Analyzer, a completely automated, microprocessor controlled electrolyte system that uses current ISE technology to make electrolyte measurements. It measures sodium, potassium, calcium and pH in whole blood, serum, plasma or urine.
EasyLyte Na/K/Ca/pH Electrolyte Analyzer
– Advanced Features
State-of-the-art electronics and innovative ergonomic design features make this product unique. Calibration is completely automatic and electrodes are durable and virtually maintenance free. With Yes/No prompted operation, simple maintenance and reliability in one economical design, this analyzer is an ideal clinical lab companion.
- Sample Size: 100 ml whole blood, serum or plasma
- Analysis Time: 60 sec (Blood)
- Temperature of measurement: 37C+0.1C
- Analytes calculated and reported: Ca++ at pH = 7.4
- Data storage: 125 patient results (three levels of QC results)
- Calibration: automatic or on-demand
- Ambient conditions: 15-32 C (60-90 F), ≤85% humidity
For more information about the Medica EasyLyte Na/K/Ca/pH Analyzer and other electrolyte analyzers we carry, visit our online store. For purchase queries, dial 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.