Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer
Product Code: 2001
Block Scientific offers a wide selection of electrolyte analyzers, ideal for use in hospitals and laboratories. Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer that we supply is a completely automated, microprocessor controlled electrolyte analyzer.
With Advanced Technology
This Sodium/Potassium analyzer is designed especially for measuring various combinations of sodium & potassium in whole blood, serum, plasma, or urine. To make electrolyte measurements, it used current ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) technology. The modular EasySampler connects quickly to the EasyLyte, enhancing laboratory performance.
The Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer is extremely easy to maintain and repair, thus minimizes downtime. Calibration is completely automatic and electrodes are maintenance free with long life.
- Yes/No prompted operation
- Simple maintenance
- Reliability into one economical design
- Advanced technology
- Automatic probe wiping for operator safety
- Sample: Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma, or Urine
- Sample Size: 100 ml Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma, 60 ml Capillary Sample, 400 ml diluted (1:10) Urine
- Detection Range:
- Na+: 20-200 mmol/L, K+: 0.2-40 mmol/L
- Na+: 25-1000 mmol/L (undiluted), K+: 1.0-500 mmol/L (undiluted)
- Analysis Time: 60 sec (Blood) 90 sec (Urine)
- Data Storage: 100 patient results, 20 normal QC results, 20 abnormal QC results
- Calibration: Automatic or On-Demand
- Resolution: Na+: 0.10 mmol/L, K+: 0.01 mmol/L
- Reproducibility Typical Within Run (n=20):
Blood, Serum, Plasma:
- Na+: CV ≤ 1% (80-200 mmol/L)
- K+: CV ≤ 2% (1-10 mmol/L)
- Na+: CV ≤ 5% (80-200 mmol/L)
- K+: CV ≤ 5% (1-10 mmol/L)
- Output: 16 place alphanumeric display, 40 column printer, Serial port (RS-232), AutoSampler port
- Ambient Conditions: 15-32 C (60-90 F), ≤85% humidity
- Power: 100-115 ~VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.8 A or 220 ~VAC 50/60 HZ, 0.4 A (Factory set)
- Size and Weight: 9.5 in. (24 cm) W x 16.5 in. (42 cm) H x 8.0 in. (20 cm) D, 13 lbs. (5.8 kg)
You will get more information about the features and price structure of Medica EasyLyte Na/K Analyzer and other electrolyte analyzers through our online store. You can also contact us via phone: 631-589-1118, fax: 631-589-4088 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.