LW Scientific M24 24-place Hematocrit Centrifuge
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: LW Scientific
Model: M24 24-place Hematocrit
Product Code: HEC-24HF-7501
M24 24-place Hematocrit Centrifuge from LW Scientific is a quality product that we make available at Block Scientific. We are one of the prominent laboratory equipment dealers in the US supplying brand name laboratory instruments for research purposes in medical labs. This affordable centrifuge model is ideal for obtaining fast and accurate experimental results.
M24 24-place Centrifuge
Designed with Higher Flexibility
The M24 24-place Hematocrit Centrifuge is designed with higher flexibility for ease of use. It can spin 24 standard 75mm capillary tubes at 11,000 rpm. The reader disk allows reading the tubes right away on the rotor. A microhematocrit reader disk is provided with this unit.
Some of the added features and specifications of the M24 Centrifuge are:
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Impact-resistant safe-view lid
- All-metal body construction
- Cooling fan for motor compartment
- Aluminum rotor for low heat transfer
- Heavy duty high-speed motor
- Safety shut-off switch in lid
- Wide mouth for easy cleanup
- 12,000 rpm fixed speed
- Nominal RCF=14,800 g
- Brushed motor
- 110V AC (220V AC available)
- Warranty – One year on materials and workmanship
Visit our Online Store
Visit our online store for more information regarding LW Scientific M4-place Hematocrit Centrifuge and other microhematocrit centrifuges we distribute. You can reach us by phone at 631-589-1118 or email at email@example.com, for further queries.