LW Scientific BioVID HD 1080+ Camera
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: LW Scientific
Model: BioVID HD 1080+ Camera
Product Code: BVC-1080-CMT3
A leading lab equipment supplier in New York, Block Scientific has an extensive line of microscopes from leading manufacturers. We offer the LW Scientific BioVID HD 1080+ Camera that can provide a clear view of microscope images in a large lecture hall, classroom, laboratory, or clinic. This microscope has 1920×1080 resolution, increased sensitivity, low-noise, and great color rendition – creating stunning, high-resolution images with smooth live-image display. It is ideal for a wide variety of applications such as
- Research, teaching, and demonstration
- Pathology, cytology, oncology, hematology, optometry, in vitro fertilization
- Dental applications
- Industrial and manufacturing
How to Use the
BioVID HD 1080
Connect the camera to any trinocular microscope via C-mount threading, and plug the HDMI cable into any large screen HDTV for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60fps). Use the included USB cable and advanced imaging software to save and edit images and videos on your computer. Or save images and videos to the included SD card for portability and future use.
- “Side-by-Side” viewing feature allows image comparison, perfect for use in forensics or educational settings.
- Simultaneous HDMI and USB output feature allows the projection of large images/videos on the TV screen along with the option to manipulate, save, and email the same images from a computer.
- Extra large pixel size and the Sony IMX236(C) CMOS chip ensure crisp images in bright field, while providing the sensitivity needed to view and capture precise images in low-light applications, such as dark field, phase contrast, and epi-fluorescence.
Using HDMI output only allows access of features such as color adjustment, exposure, white balance; sharpness and denoising; zoom and freeze, mirror and comparison, and “Side-by-Side” viewing.
With USB output, the software allows 2D measurement; HDR (High Dynamic Range) for more accurate representations of color and light; image stitching; EDF (Extended Depth of Focus); image segmentation and count; image stacking; color composite, and sharpness and denoising.
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 30-80%RH
- CPU: Intel Core2 2.5 or higher
- Memory: > 4GB
- Image Sensor: 1 / 2.8″ (5.5×3.4mm) Sony IMX236(C) CMOS color
- Pixel size: 2.8um x 2.8um
- Auto-Exposure: 0.1ms-999ms
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OSX, Linux
To place an order for the LW Scientific BioVID HD 1080+ Camera, go to our online store. Dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the other microscope cameras we supply.