phoenix diagnostics lipoproteins linearity controls
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- phoenix diagnostics
- lipoproteins linearity controls
block scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier in new york has an extensive inventory of high quality instruments, chemistry reagents, controls, and consumables.
the lipoproteins linearity controls from phoenix diagnostics can verify reportable ranges and determine linearity in automated, semi-automated and manual chemistry systems. each lipoprotein linearity test set comes with 18 ampules of 1ml each, with 3 ampules allotted per pre-diluted level.
- total cholesterol (chol)
- triglycerides (trig)
- hdl cholesterol (hdl)
- ldl cholesterol (ldl)
- c – reactive protein (crp)
- apolipoprotein-a1 (apo-a1) and
- apolipoprotein-b (apo-b)
chemistry linearity controls
- ready-to-use and does not require reconstitution
- matrix: human serum matrix
- liquid stable ampules
- can run a minimum of 4 pre-diluted levels and a maximum of 6 for a specific analyte
- stable until expiry date when stored at 2-8°c
- free web-based data reduction program
these linearity test sets can assist in the documentation of linearity, calibration verification and verification of linear range required by many inspection agencies. they are compatible with all popular chemistry analyzers and can be used to troubleshoot problems with chemistry systems, reagents and calibration anomalies.
detailed information about these phoenix diagnostics lipoproteins linearity controls and other chemistry linearity controls we offer is available at our online store. for queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.