Benchmark Scientific IsoBlockT Digital Dry Bath, with Two Independently Controlled Chambers, without Blocks, 230V
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific
Model: IsoBlockT Digital Dry Bath, with Two Independently Controlled Chambers, without Blocks, 230V
Product Code: BSH6000-E
As a popular laboratory equipment supplier in New York, Block Scientific offers a wide variety of lab instruments matching the individual needs of clients worldwide. We offer IsoBlockT Digital Dry Bath with Two Independently Controlled Chambers, without Blocks, 230V from Benchmark Scientific Inc. This lab instrument is ideal for incubation of samples at two different temperatures, in a single compact unit.
IsoBlock features two independently controlled chambers that are separated by an insulated wall, allowing it to serve as two dry baths in one. The design features hinged (and removable) lid with a dividing wall. This dividing wall acts as a barrier, preventing air transfer between chambers (when closed). Various blocks which are available to accommodate nearly all popular tube sizes.
IsoBlockT Digital Dry Bath
- Two isolated chambers
- Independent control of time and temperature
- Digital temperature control
- Available with Quick-FlipT universal blocks (for micro tubes (0.2 to 2.0ml), PCR strips and PCR plates)
- Adjustable block settings
- Used for continuous heating
- Weight – 10 lbs / 4.5 kg
- Timer – 1 min to 99 hr 59 minute
- Temperature uniformity – +/- 0.2°C
- Temperature range – Ambient +5 to 150°C
- Temperature increments – 0.1°C
- Temperature accuracy – +/- 0.1% / +/- 0.2%
- Electrical – 230V
- Dimensions – 6.3 x 14 x 5 in. / 16 x 36.5 x 13 cm
To obtain more information about Benchmark Scientific IsoBlockT Digital Dry Bath, with Two Independently Controlled Chambers, without Blocks, 230V or other models of dry bath new products that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, visit our online store.