Incu-Shaker 10L (230V)
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Model: Incu-Shaker 10L (230V)
Product Code: H1010-E
Based in the US, Block Scientific is a leading laboratory equipment supplier. We supply various models of shaking incubators. Our collection includes the Incu-Shaker 10L (230V) from Benchmark Scientific, Inc. Featuring digitally regulated temperature with precisely controlled, circular (orbital) mixing, optimized for the culture of a wide variety of cell types, the Incu-Shaker 10L (230V) comes with a large 18 x 18 inch platform for high capacity applications.
This lab device features MAGic Clamp™ platforms, flask clamps and tube racks for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tubes. With this magnetic attachment method, it is very easy to change between the flask clamps of varying sizes. Each clamp utilizes a strong magnetic base to safely attach the clamp to the specific shaking platform without the use of any screws, bolts or tools.
(230V) – Impressive Features
- Standard platform with a non-slip and rubber coated surface
- Compact work space accepts several platforms for use with a variety of flasks, tubes and other common vessels
- Exceptional temperature uniformity
- Compact, bench-top design
- Exchange flask clamps in one second with the new Magic Clamp Magnetic system
- Shaking Speed Range – 30 to 300rpm (Increments of 1rpm)
- Shaking Orbit – 19mm (3/4″)
- Platform Dimensions – 17.8 x 17.8 / 45 x 45 cm
- Large LED control panel to display temperature, shaking speed and run time
- Exterior Dimensions – 20 x 26 x 19 in. / 51 x 65 x 47 cm
- Total weight -120 lbs / 55 kg
- Sophisticated over-temperature and over-speed controls to guarantee long life, safety and sample integrity
An integral micro- processor equipped with a constant monitoring system verifies and maintains accuracy through the duration of the program.
For more information about the Incu-Shaker 10L (230V) and other categories of incu-shaker mini products and its accessories that we provide, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. To place an order, visit our online store.