hybext media storage bottle, 100ml with standard (gl45) blue cap, 10/pk
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific
a reputable laboratory equipment dealer based in new york, block scientific offers a comprehensive range of lab devices for clinical and research applications. we offer the hybext media storage bottle, 100ml with standard (gl45) blue cap, 10/pk. from benchmark scientific inc. with its superior chemical resistance, this product is mainly used for storage of reagents, culture media, biological fluids, and a variety of other aqueous and non-aqueous solutions.
hybext glass can withstand temperatures from -70 to 500°c, permitting repeated use in freezers, microwaves, autoclaves and dry heat sterilization chambers. a low coefficient of thermal expansion (3.3) provides temperature resistance that is far superior to that of standard lab glass (or soda lime glass).
- permanent enamel graduation markings
- cap color – blue
- large area for bottle marking/identification
- borosilicate 3.3 hybex glass
- autoclavable, reusable and breakage resistant
- autoclavable caps (gl45) & drip rings
- temperature range – (-70° to 500°c)
- sterilization – autoclave or dry heat
- material – hybex borosilicate glass (3.3)
- cap thread size – gl45*
- cap material – polypropylene (140°c)
for more information about the hybext media storage bottle, 100ml with standard (gl45) blue cap, 10/pk, and other new water bath models we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.