Randox Human Precision Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Human Precision Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML
Product Code: UN1557
Block Scientific. a leading lab equipment supplier based in New York, offers a wide range of Quality Controls from industry leader Randox. Human Precision Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML are intended for in vitro diagnostic use in the quality control of serum on clinical chemistry systems. These precision multi-sera is for the control of reproducibility of results. Human sera are donor tested at source for hepatitis, HIV and other infectious disease markers. This multi-analyte control covers 89 parameters including a wide range of
- Cardiac makers – CK, Myoglobin and Troponin I
- Drugs – Digoxin, Phenobarbital, Salicylate, Tobramycin and more
- Immunoassays – AFP, CEA, Prolactin, TSH and more
- Lipids – Apolipoprotein A-1, Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- Routine Chemistry – Amylase, Sodium, TIBC, Osmolality, Glucose and so on
- Proteins -AAG, Haptoglobin, Prealbumin, Transferrin, Caeruloplasmin and more
Level 2 Multi- Sera Chemistry Control
- Lyophilized for enhanced stability
- Compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- Human based serum
- Additional analytes present at measurable levels
- Unique veterinary parameters included also contains Troponin I
- Quantity: 20 X 5ml
- Stable to expiry date at +2 – 8°C
- Reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2 – 8°C or 4 weeks at – 20°C
Color-coded packaging in chemistry controls helps to distinguish between different levels and reduce costly mix-ups.
For more details on Randox Human Precision Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML and the other chemistry controls we offer, visit our online store. For queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.