randox human precision multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific. a leading lab equipment supplier based in new york, offers a wide range of quality controls from industry leader randox. human precision multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml are intended for in vitro diagnostic use in the quality control of serum on clinical chemistry systems. these precision multi-sera is for the control of reproducibility of results. human sera are donor tested at source for hepatitis, hiv and other infectious disease markers. this multi-analyte control covers 89 parameters including a wide range of
- cardiac makers – ck, myoglobin and troponin i
- drugs – digoxin, phenobarbital, salicylate, tobramycin and more
- immunoassays – afp, cea, prolactin, tsh and more
- lipids – apolipoprotein a-1, cholesterol, triglycerides
- routine chemistry – amylase, sodium, tibc, osmolality, glucose and so on
- proteins -aag, haptoglobin, prealbumin, transferrin, caeruloplasmin and more
level 2 multi- sera chemistry control
- lyophilized for enhanced stability
- compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- human based serum
- additional analytes present at measurable levels
- unique veterinary parameters included also contains troponin i
- quantity: 20 x 5ml
- stable to expiry date at +2 – 8°c
- reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2 – 8°c or 4 weeks at – 20°c
color-coded packaging in chemistry controls helps to distinguish between different levels and reduce costly mix-ups.
for more details on randox human precision multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml and the other chemistry controls we offer, visit our online store. for queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.