randox human liquid precision multisera controls, level 3, 20 x 5ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, an established lab equipment supplier in the u.s., is a reliable source for new and refurbished lab equipment from leading manufacturers. our extensive inventory of chemistry controls includes human liquid precision multisera controls, level 3, 20 x 5ml from randox. it is designed for the routine monitoring of accuracy and precision.
the serum in this kit is of human origin and contains 101 analytes (with 89 quoted) including:
- immunoassay: folate, prolactin, tsh, vitamin b12 and more
- proteins: caeruloplasmin, transferrin, haptoglobin, crp and more
- lipids: apolipoprotein b, triglycerides, cholesterol and more
- routine chemistry: calcium, potassium, uric acid, lipase and more
- drugs: gentamicin, theophylline, vancomycin and so on
- cardiac: myoglobin, ck, troponin i and troponin t
- liquid for ease of use
- human based serum
- unique veterinary parameters included also contains values for troponin i
- compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- stable to expiry date when at -20°c – 70°c
- open vial stability of 7 days at +2 – 8°c
visit our online store for more information about randox human liquid precision multisera controls, level 3, 20 x 5ml and the other chemistry controls we offer. for more details, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.