randox human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2 and level 3, 5×5 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
based in new york, block scientific is a leading global supplier of a wide range of medical lab equipment. we offer human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2 and level 3, 5×5 ml from industry leader randox. these controls are designed to monitor both accuracy and precision of routine chemistry assays.
reference method values are quoted for up to 12 parameters in human assayed controls. these chemistry controls provide specific target values for 70 parameters including a variety of lipids, therapeutic drugs, cardiac markers, proteins, immunoassays, routine chemistries and trace metals. reference methods are considered most accurate for the determination of specific analytes and are traceable to international standards, enabling inter-laboratory standardization.
- drugs: digoxin, gentamycin, paracetamol (acetaminophen), salicylate, theophylline, tobramycin
- electrolytes: bicarbonate, calcium, chloride, copper, iron, lithium, magnesium, inorganic
- phosphorous, potassium, sodium, zinc
- enzymes: acid phosphatase prostatic, acid phosphatase total, aldolase, alkaline
- lipids: nefa, phospholipids, total cholesterol, total lipids, triglycerides
- proteins: albumin, apolipoprotein a-1, apolipoprotein b, iga, igg and more
- substrates: bilirubin direct, bilirubin total, creatinine, d-3-hydroxybutyrate, glucose
human assayed multi-sera level 2 and level 3 chemistry control
- lyophilised material, 100% human matrix
- method-, instrument- and temperature-specific values provided
- analyte range provided
- variety of pack sizes to suit the needs of all laboratories
- compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- stable to expiry date at +2 – 8°c
- reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2°c to +8°c, and one month when stored at -20°c
for further details about the randox human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2 and level 3, 5×5 ml or other chemistry controls we offer, visit our online store. to contact our sales team, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.