Randox Human Assayed Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Human Assayed Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML
Product Code: HN1530
A leading lab equipment supplier in New York, Block Scientific offers quality instruments as analyzers, pipettes, blood collection sets, incubators, and more. Human Assayed Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML help in the routine monitoring of precision and accuracy.
A unique feature of Randox assayed serum is the use of reference method values for up to 12 parameters for generation of the target value. A specific analyte can be accurately determined with these reference methods which are traceable to international standards. This chemistry control provides assayed values on a wide range of analyzers for 70 analytes including lipids, cardiac, drugs, immunoassay, proteins, electrophoresis, trace metals and routine chemistry.
Human Assayed Multi-Sera Level 2 Chemistry Controls
- Lyophilized, offering enhanced stability
- Human product
- Compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- Method, Instrument and Temperature-specific target values and ranges provided
- Available with reconstitution vials (Cat. No. MS5007)
- Stable to expiry date at +2 – 8°C
- Reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2 – 8°C and one month at -20°C
For more information about Randox Human Assayed Multi-Sera Controls, Level 2, 20 X 5ML or other chemistry controls we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.