randox human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a leading lab equipment supplier in new york, block scientific offers quality instruments as analyzers, pipettes, blood collection sets, incubators, and more. human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml help in the routine monitoring of precision and accuracy.
a unique feature of randox assayed serum is the use of reference method values for up to 12 parameters for generation of the target value. a specific analyte can be accurately determined with these reference methods which are traceable to international standards. this chemistry control provides assayed values on a wide range of analyzers for 70 analytes including lipids, cardiac, drugs, immunoassay, proteins, electrophoresis, trace metals and routine chemistry.
human assayed multi-sera level 2 chemistry controls
- lyophilized, offering enhanced stability
- human product
- compatible for use on most clinical analyzers
- method, instrument and temperature-specific target values and ranges provided
- available with reconstitution vials (cat. no. ms5007)
- stable to expiry date at +2 – 8°c
- reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2 – 8°c and one month at -20°c
for more information about randox human assayed multi-sera controls, level 2, 20 x 5ml or other chemistry controls we offer, visit our online store. to contact us, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.