diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 1 x 52 ml r2 1 x 15 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a leading new york based laboratory equipment supplier, block scientific has a vast inventory of high quality lab equipment and consumables. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 1 x 52 ml r2 1 x 15 ml. this assay kit is available with a wide variety of parameters for two reagent systems and facilitates in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in plasma or serum. it can assist in diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit
- innovative enzyme cycling based clinical diagnostic test for the measurement of homocysteine (hcy) levels
- excellent correlation to hplc and immunochemical method
- no significant interference from cystathionine present in renal disease
- can be used in random access mode without reagent carry over concerns
- exceptional on-board and calibration stability
- avoids “carry over” issues with iron or lipase reagents
- cost-effective alternative to cumbersome and expensive immunochemical methods
this dual vial liquid stable assay features a linear range of 3 – 50 mmole/l and intra and inters %cv values of
for more information on the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) or other diazymes we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com. to place an order, please go to our online store.