Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit (Liquid Stable), R1 1 x 52 mL R2 1 X 15 ml
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: R1 1 x 52 mL R2 1 X 15 ml
Product Code: DZ568B-K
A leading New York based laboratory equipment supplier, Block Scientific has a vast inventory of high quality lab equipment and consumables. We offer the Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay kit (liquid stable), R1 1 x 52 mL R2 1 X 15 ml. This assay kit is available with a wide variety of parameters for two reagent systems and facilitates in vitro quantitative determination of total L-homocysteine in plasma or serum. It can assist in diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit
- Innovative enzyme cycling based clinical diagnostic test for the measurement of homocysteine (HCY) levels
- Excellent correlation to HPLC and immunochemical method
- No significant interference from cystathionine present in renal disease
- Can be used in random access mode without reagent carry over concerns
- Exceptional on-board and calibration stability
- Avoids “carry over” issues with iron or lipase reagents
- Cost-effective alternative to cumbersome and expensive immunochemical methods
This dual vial liquid stable assay features a linear range of 3 – 50 mmole/L and intra and inters %CV values of < 6%. It is stable for 14 months from date of manufacture when stored @ 2° – 8° C.
For more information on the Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay kit (liquid stable) or other diazymes we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com. To place an order, please go to our online store.