Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 2 x 45mL R2: 1 X 9 ml; R3: 1 X 5.7 ml
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: R1: 2 x 45mL R2: 1 X 9 ml; R3: 1 X5.7 ml
Product Code: DZ568A-K05
Block Scientific offers the Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay kit (liquid stable), R1: 2 x 45mL R2: 1 X 9 ml; R3: 1 X5.7 ml. This fast, accurate and cost-effective reagent system assists in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suspected of having hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit
Enzymatic homocysteine assay is intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of total L-homocysteine in serum or plasma. The Diazyme enzymatic tHcy assay is based on a novel assay principle that assesses the co-substrate conversion product. Optimized for use with three chemistry systems, this kit provides instrument specific packaging for the Roche Hitachi series, Beckman Synchron and Siemens Dimension analyzers.
- Purely enzymatic in vitro diagnostic assay for total homocysteine in plasma
- Excellent correlation with HPLC and immunochemical methods
- Can be used with confidence in patients with renal disease
- No “carry over” issues with iron or lipase reagents
- Exceptional on-board and calibration stability
- Precision studies according to NCCLS EP-5 guidelines
- Calibration interval: Seven days
- On-board stability: Four weeks
- Reagent format: R1: 2 x 45 mL
- R2: 1 x 9 mL
- R3: 1 x 5.7 mL
- On-board stability: 4 weeks
Visit our online store, for more information on this Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit or the other diazymes we offer. For purchase queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.