diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 2 x 52 ml r2 2 x 15 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, a leading new york based lab equipment supplier, has a wide inventory of quality lab instruments and related supplies. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 2 x 52 ml r2 2 x 15 ml. this assay kit is meant for the in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in plasma or serum. it is available with a broad range of parameters for two reagent systems.
diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit
this test kit offers assistance in diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria. this accurate and reliable dual vial liquid stable assay features a linear range of 3 – 50 mmole/l and intra and inter %cv values of
- excellent correlation to hplc and immunochemical method
- convenient instrument specific packaging
- exceptional on-board and calibration stability
- no significant interference from cystathionine present in renal disease
- can be used in random access mode without reagent carry over concerns
- innovative enzyme cycling based clinical diagnostic test for the measurement of homocysteine (hcy) levels
- performs with stability for 14 months from date of manufacture if stored @ 2° – 8° c
- cost-effective alternative to cumbersome and expensive immunochemical methods
for more information on the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) or the other diazymes we supply, call 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. browse our collection of new and refurbished lab equipment at our online store.