Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 16 mL R2: 4 ml; R3: 3.5 ml
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: R1: 16 mL R2: 4 ml; R3: 3.5 ml
Product Code: DZ568A-KD1
Block Scientific, a worldwide supplier of lab equipment offers the liquid stable Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay kit, R1 : 16 mL R2: 4 ml; R3: 3.5 ml intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of total L-homocysteine (HCY) in serum or plasma.
Advanced Features of
Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay Kit
Optimized for use in three reagent chemistry systems, this assay measures the homocysteine levels in the blood. High levels of homocysteine are associated with the increased possibility of stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, atherosclerosis, and other conditions.
Available with a wide variety of instrument parameters, this assay kit offers many benefits
- Instrument specific packaging for Roche Hitachi, Beckman Synchron and Siemens Dimensions Series
- No cross-reactivity with non-homocysteine metabolites
- No significant interference from cystathionine which is present in renal disease
- Can be used in random access mode without reagent carryover issues
- Exceptional on-board and calibration stability
- Excellent correlation with HPLC and immunochemical methods
- Method: Diazyme patented enzyme cycling method
- Assay range: 3 to 50 μmol/L
- Calibration interval: Seven days
- Sample volume: 18 μL
- Sample type: Serum and plasma (EDTA/ Lithium Heparin)
- Calibration: Five point calibration
- On-board stability: Four weeks
For more information on the Diazyme Homocysteine Enzymatic Assay kit, R1: 16 mL R2: 4 ml; R3: 3.5 ml or the other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. Contact us at 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.