diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 54 ml r2: 1 x 11 ml; r3: 1 x8 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
based in new york, block scientific offers a wide range of quality lab equipment worldwide. our product line ranges from high quality lab instruments to various types of calibration sets and other consumables in new and refurbished forms. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) r1: 1 x 54 ml r2: 1 x 11 ml; r3: 1 x8 ml intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in serum or plasma.
the assay can assist in diagnosis and treatment of patients suspected of having hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria. this assay kit, with its three reagent chemistry system, is a fast, accurate and cost-effective alternative to expensive immunochemical methods.
diazyme enzymatic assay kit
– product specifications
- description – enzymatic homocysteine test kit (liquid stable)
- format: r1: 1 x 27 ml, r2: 1 x 5.5 ml, r3: 1 x 4 ml
available with a wide variety of instrument parameters, this kit eliminates reagent transfer issues for roche hitachi, dade dimension®, dade expand ®, and beckman synchron cx, lx and dxc analyzers.
- exceptional onboard and calibration stability
- no carry over issues with iron or lipase reagents
- reliable results in renal patients
- on-board stability: 4 weeks
- calibration: five point calibration
- sample volume: 18 μl
- sample type: serum and plasma (edta, lithium heparin)
- calibration interval: 7 days
- assay range: 3 to 50 μ mol/l