To add this product to your interest list, Sign Up or Login.
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Cell Dyn 3700 SL
As an established lab equipment supplier in the U.S, Block Scientific offers fine quality recertified hematology analyzers. Abbott Cell Dyn 3700 SL we offer is a multi-parameter, automated hematology analyzer designed for in vitro diagnostic use in clinical laboratories. This blood analyzer easily handles problematic specimens such as those with nucleated red blood cells, platelet clumps and resistant red blood cells. Its capability results in better accuracy, less review and a higher number of reportable patient results.
This high-end blood analyzer performs simultaneous optical and impedance measurements on white blood cells to accurately enumerate and differentiate cells as well as provide internal validation of the WBC count. This multi-dimensional cell classification using Multi-Angle-Polarized-Scatter-Separation (MAPSS) plus 3 color fluorescent technologies provides analysis of WBC count and differential.
Cell Dyn 3700 Hematology Analyzer
- Fully automated system with a sample loader or a single sample load system
- Data storage for 10,000 cycles with graphics for easy review of patient results
- Semi-automated reticulocyte analysis based upon NCCLS/ICSH methods reduces time spent performing manual retic counts
- Provides a complete 23 parameter CBC with 5 part WBC differential analysis on up to 90 samples per hour.
- Extended veterinary package application, capable of 60 different animal species
- Only 4 reagents are needed for complete CBC with 5 part differential analysis.
At Block Scientific this blood analyzer is available refurbished with a 90-day parts warranty. For more information about Abbott Cell Dyn 3700 SL and other recertified and new laboratory equipment, visit our store at www.blockscientificstore.com. You may contact our sales team on telephone at 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.