separation technology hematastat ii microhematocrit centrifuge
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- separation technology, inc.
- hematastat ii microhematocrit centrifuge
block scientific offers the hematastat ii microhematocrit centrifuge from separation technology, inc. this quality centrifuge can promptly and accurately measure hematocrit in any setting.
hematastat ii microhematocrit
the hematastat ii is a microhematocrit system. this centrifuge provides quantitative hematocrit which measures the percentage of red blood cells in relation to the amount of plasma. this small, light weight model normally spins up to 6 capillary tubes to deliver accurate hematocrit results within 60 seconds. the use of disposable and transparent tube holders lessens contact with specimens.
this quality lab instrument offers quiet operation with a built-in tachometer. it also comes with a rechargeable battery option to enhance its usefulness in remote locations. some of the other salient features of hematastat ii microhematocrit centrifuge are:
- 6-place rotor
- built-in digital tube reader with lcd display of prompts and results
- clia waived
- displays in english, french, german, italian or spanish
- pennies per test to operate
- aerosol protection
- lid locking mechanism
hematastat ii method
- fill up to 6tubes (½ – ¾ full)
- seal and spin for 1 minute
- position a tube on the built-in reader tray
- move the slider to each of the three specimen interfaces (sealant/red cells, red cells/plasma and plasma/air), pressing the ent button to mark each one
- the hematocrit result displays immediately
visit our online store
as a us based laboratory equipment supplier, we offer a wide range of both new and refurbished centrifuges at competitive rates. visit our online store for more information about the separation technology hematastat ii microhematocrit centrifuge and other microhematocrit centrifuges that we offer. to contact us, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.