Phoenix Diagnostics HBA1C Linearity Controls
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: Phoenix Diagnostics
Model: HBA1C Linearity Controls
Product Code: PH5070
Block Scientific, a leading New York based dealer of quality lab equipment offers HBA1C Linearity Controls. This linearity test is intended to accurately and reliably verify the linearity of HBA1c assays throughout the patient reportable range. Purified materials for HBA1c are stabilized and are preserved in a human serum matrix. Manufactured by Phoenix Diagnostics, each test kit comes with 0.5mL each, with 3 ampules allotted per prediluted level.
HBA1C Chemistry Linearity Controls
Designed to be compatible with all popular chemistry analyzers, these linearity test sets can be used to
- Establish the relationship between theoretical and actual performance of specified analytes
- Troubleshoot problems with chemistry systems, reagents, and calibration anomalies
- Assist in the documentation of linearity and calibration verification of linear range
- Analyte: Glycohemoglobin A1C
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Liquid stable and ready to use
- Stable under expiration date when stored at -20°C
- Configuration: 4 x 3 x 0.5mL (Ampules)
For more information or purchase-related queries on Phoenix Diagnostics HBA1C Linearity Controls or and other chemistry linearity controls we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com. Visit our online store.