greiner bio one minicollect® capillary for serum used with serum separation tubes. case of 1000
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- greiner bio one
block scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier based in new york offers the greiner bio one minicollect® capillary for serum used with serum separation tubes case of 1000. this serum separator tube is meant for testing analytes in clinical chemistry, immunology and serology such as cholesterol, triglyceride, phosphate, sodium, cortisol, iron, magnesium, creatinine, and more.
serum separator tubes
- spray-dried additives: the spray-dried blood clotting activator (sio2) uniformly coated on the inner tube walls helps in improving mixing characteristics.
- cross-cut cap: unique cross-cut cap does not need to be removed during the collection and sampling process and thus helps preventing aerosols, contamination and spillage of the specimen.
- capillary/ funnel: specially adapted funnel or coated plastic capillary helps in simplified blood transfer process. capillaries inserted into cross-cut valve caps are available in appropriate color codes.
- draw volume: 80 µl
- quantity pack: rack 100/ case 1000
- tube material: polyethylene therephthalate
this serum separator tube with a gel separator contains an inert, acrylic barrier in the base of the tube with a specific gravity that lies between the clot/cells and serum/plasma. this separator allows serum to be directly aspirated from the minicollect tube during centrifugation without the need for transferring serum to another vessel.
for more information about the greiner bio one minicollect® capillary for serum used with serum separation tubes case of 1000 and other minicollect tubes we offer, visit our online store. call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.