everlastt247 rocker with non-slip rubber mat
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a reputable supplier of competitively priced new and re-certified quality laboratory equipment, reagents, accessories, and consumables, block scientific efficiently meets the requirements of clinical and research labs. the everlast™247 rocker with non-slip rubber mat from benchmark scientific is ideal for staining/de-staining, immunoblotting, filter washing or hybridization operations in tissue culture and molecular bio labs.
designed for the most demanding performance conditions, the everlast™ 247 is designed to work round-the-clock. this variable speed/variable angle 2d rocker remains consistent and reliable even at 0°c or at 65°c temperature. the features and technical specifications of this versatile product are as follows:
- speed: 3 to 80 rpm
- tilt angle: o to 20º (user adjustable)
- platform size: 16×12 in. / (40.5×30 cm)
- load capacity: 16lbs / 7.5kg,
- dimension: 16 x 13 x 6 in. / 40.5 x 33 x 15.25 cm
- operating temp: 0ºc + 65º c
- weight: 20lb / 9 kg
- electrical: 115v or 230v, 50-60 hz
- adjustable speed and angle
- cold room and incubator safe
- warranty: 5 years
for more information on the everlast 247 rocker and other mixers/rotators/shakers – new accessories we offer, please visit our online store. contact us: call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.