medica easyra clinical chemistry analyzer
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- medica easyra clinical chemistry analyzer
block scientific is an established supplier of quality lab equipment based in new york. our extensive inventory of chemistry analyzers includes the easyra clinical chemistry analyzer, an accurate and precise instrument for the analysis of sodium, potassium, lithium and chloride electrolytes. specially designed to meet the on-site testing needs of small- to medium-sized medical laboratories, this clinical chemistry analyzer offers a maximum throughput of 150 tests/hr, 24 sample positions and 24 reagents onboard.
offering the reliability of larger instruments, easyra comes with an easy-to-use, economical, bench-top design.
chemistry analyzer – features
- data storage: 2000 patient results, 56000 test results
- liquid, stable and ready to use reagents
- 4 medica ise sensors for chemical analysis of any sample
- two levels of quality controls
- fast, easy and error free setup and operation
- single and multilevel calibration (based on analyte)
- unique slide-out drawer makes all components easily accessible
unlike barcodes, the new wireless rfid technology in this new random access benchtop clinical analyzer located in each wedge label contains all reagent information. this device utilizes a dallas chip to monitor the volumes and use-life of the ise calibrants. the chemistry reagents are ready to use and packaged in liquid form in single or dual reagent widges.
this analyzer includes installation and training and comes with one year on-site warranty.