Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Plan Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination
To add this product to your interest list, Sign Up or Login.
An established New York based supplier of laboratory equipment, Block Scientific offers the Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Plan Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination. This quality microscope is designed to offer superior imaging with 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces engineered to reduce eyestrain for users wearing glasses and crisp Infinity objectives (Achromat or Plan). Each eye tube features an independent focusing diopter. The device also includes oversized coarse and fine focus controls and low-position coaxial mechanical stage controls.
G388 Dual-Binocular Head Infinity Microscope
This Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity microscope is an excellent tool for instruction or for conferring with a colleague. It can increase your productivity and confidence in results.
- Heads – Available with Binocular or DUAL Binocular heads with 52 – 75 mm interpupillary distance adjustment. All rotate 360°, and lock in-place with a thumbscrew
- Coated Optics – All optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, Anti-Fungal
- Eyepieces – Standard with 10x “High-Eyepoint” extra-widefield oculars. Reticules and Pointers available on request
- Objectives – Featuring Infinity Optics, Achromat or Plan, 4x,10x, 40xR and 100xR objectives. 40 and 100x objectives are “R”, or Retractable. 100x is an Oil Immersion objective
4x = NA 0.10 10x = NA 0.25
40x = NA 0.65 100x = NA 1.25
- Magnification – With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X and 1,000X
- Stand – Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat
- Condenser – Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser. Focusable with rack and pinion movement
- Focusing – Features smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences
- Stage – Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size: 142 mm x 132 mm. Range of X-Y stage movement: 55 mm x 75 mm. Spring loaded slide holder
- Illumination – LED. Variable intensity rheostat wheel is located on the left side of the base
- Iris Diaphragm – Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design. Optical design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the illuminator housing
- Electrical – 110V-60 Hz to 240V- 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A
- Warranty – Five Year Limited Warranty, One Year on electrical system; excludes bulbs and fuses
- Other – Complete with dust cover, blue filter, two extra fuses and operation manual
To place an order for the Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Plan Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination or to learn about the other laboratory microscopes we offer, visit our online store. To contact us, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.