Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Achromat
Product Code: G388-LED
Block Scientific, a reliable laboratory equipment supplier in U.S., offers a wide range of modular laboratory microscopes. We supply Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination. This instrument takes the G380 Series to the next level of microscopy. It is designed to offer superior imaging with 10X High Eye-Point eyepieces. Each eye tube features an independent focusing diopter. The New G388 Dual-Binocular Head Infinity microscope is an excellent tool for instruction or for conferring with a colleague. It will increase your productivity and confidence in results.
- Heads – Available with Binocular or DUAL Binocular heads with 52 – 75 mm interpupillary distance adjustment. All rotate 360°, and lock in-place with a thumbscrew
- Coated Optics – All optics feature the following coatings: Anti-Glare, Color Correction, Anti-Fungal
- Eyepieces – Standard with 10x “High-Eyepoint” extra-widefield oculars. Reticules and Pointers available on request
- Magnification – With 10X eyepieces, standard magnification is 40X, 100X, 400X and 1,000X
- Stand – Sturdy cast metal frame with unique polymer accent panel, designed to provide stability while dissipating bulb heat
- Condenser – Features a focusable NA 1.25 Abbe condenser. Focusable with rack and pinion movement
- Focusing – Features smooth, extra-large graduated coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. Adjustable to your personal preferences
- Stage – Built-in Graduated Mechanical Stage with low-position coaxial X-Y controls. Ball bearing movement allows for smooth, precise adjustments. Stage size: 142 mm x 132 mm. Range of X-Y stage movement: 55 mm x 75 mm. Spring loaded slide holder
- Illumination – LED. Variable intensity rheostat wheel is located on the left side of the base
- Iris Diaphragm – Features adjustable Iris with metal leaf overlay design. Optical design allows for Blue and other filters to be mounted in the illuminator housing
- Electrical – 110V-60 Hz to 240V- 50 Hz, universal power supply. The fuse rating is 250V 1.5A
- Warranty – Five Year Limited Warranty, One Year on electrical system; excludes bulbs and fuses
- Other – Complete with dust cover, blue filter, two extra fuses and operation manual
To learn more about the Unico Dual-Binocular Head Infinity 4X, 10X, 40x &100XR, Achromat, MECH., Abbe NA 1.25, LED Illumination model or check out other models of laboratory microscopes we carry, visit our online store. To contact us, call 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.