siemens dimension xpand plus integrated chemistry system
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- dimension xpand plus
block scientific is a popular laboratory equipment dealer offering an extensive range of lab products for clinical and research applications. our collection includes the dimension xpand plus chemistry analyzer. manufactured by siemens, this integrated chemistry combines chemistry, stat, and specialty testing on a single, compact, easy-to-use system.
the easy-to-use dimension platform features a comprehensive menu and can perform over 90% of critical assays and 47 assays onboard concurrently. it comes with an integrated capability for maximum efficiency in a compact space.
dimension xpand plus
- automatic reflex testing
- sample level sense warns of low volumes prior to processing
- patented cuvette system automatically produces cuvettes for use and seals them for disposal
- lab-defined auto-dilution without operator involvement
- auto rerun at lab-defined “panic” values
- auto calibration for electrolytes
- one sample area
- no manual reagent or sample preparation
- minimal maintenance
- low calibration frequency
- load and go reagents without instrument pause
- simultaneous immunoassay and chemistry processing when used with heterogeneous immunoassay module
- common reagent area
- easy-to-use dimension platform
- full disease-state profiling on a single analyzer
- weight – 765 lb (348 kg) basic, 783 lb (356 kg) with heterogeneous immunoassay (hm) module
- dimensions – width – 51″ (129 cm), height – 45″ (113 cm), depth – 31″ (79 cm)
- water usage – very low water consumption (2 liters/hour at maximum throughput)
- thermal output – 3753 btu/hr (1100 w)
- relative humidity – 20-80%
- operating temperature – 65-85°f (17-30ºc) with a maximum fluctuation of 5ºf (2.8ºc) per hour. the system requires a maximum of 120 minutes to warm up from a cold start to the incubation temperature.
- average noise output – <70 dba at 1 m while operating
to obtain more information about the siemens dimension xpand plus integrated chemistry system and other models of new chemistry analyzers we provide, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.