Diazyme Potassium (Enzymatic) Test Kit
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Potassium (Enzymatic) Test Kit
Product Code: DZ113C-K
A leading supplier of new and refurbished laboratory equipment, Block Scientific offers a wide range of products. We offer the Diazyme Potassium (Enzymatic) Test Kit used for the in vitro quantitative determination of potassium in human serum. Measurements obtained by this assay are used to monitor electrolyte balance in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases conditions characterized by low or high blood potassium levels.
Potassium (Enzymatic) Test Kit
With Advanced Features
This FDA-approved and CE-compliant assay kit is an ideal alternative to high-priced ISE assays.
Other advantages include:
- Accurate and precise
- Low cost per test
- Extensive range of instrument parameters
- Packaging options for labs of all sizes
Potassium calibrator and control are traceable to NIST standard and an ISE method.
- On-board stability: 2 weeks
- Calibration interval: 2 weeks
- Calibrator: Liquid stable calibrator set, no serial dilutions are required
- Sample type: Serum
- Sample volume: 5 uL
- Assay range: Linear range of 2 – 8 mmol/L
- Instrument specific packaging: Universal kit packaging
For more details about Diazyme Potassium (Enzymatic) Test Kit or other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. Dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase-related queries.