diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 23.3 ml r2 5.7 ml; r3 4.7 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
an established new york based laboratory equipment supplier, block scientific has a impressive range of high quality lab equipment and consumables. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 23.3 ml r2 5.7 ml; r3 4.7 ml. this assay kit features a wide range of parameters for three reagent systems and is intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in plasma or serum. this assay kit helps in the diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit
this efficient liquid stable assay features a linear range of 2.8 – 50 mmole/l and intra and inter %cv values of <5%. when stored at 2° – 8° c, it is stable for 14 months from the date of manufacture.
- optimized for use with three reagent chemistry systems
- available with a wide variety of instrument parameters
- excellent correlation to hplc and immunochemical method
- can be used in random access mode without reagent “carry over” concerns
- convenient and dedicated instrument specific packaging
- exceptional on-board and calibration stability
as the assay has no significant interference from cystathionine, it can be relied on when used in patients with renal disease.
for more details on the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) or other diazymes we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com. to check out our products line and place an order, visit our online store.