diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 95 ml r2 20 ml; r3 13 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a reliable lab equipment supplier, block scientific has a vast portfolio of new and refurbished products. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 95 ml r2 20 ml; r3 13 ml. this standard assay kit is meant for the in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in plasma or serum. it features a broad range of parameters for three reagent systems. this kit is useful for diagnosing and treating patients suspected of having hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit
this diazyme kit features a linear range of 2.8 – 50 mmole/l and intra and inter %cv values of <5%, and is optimized for use with three reagent chemistry systems. the benefits of this kit include
- standard test results with good accuracy and reliability
- usable in random access mode without reagent “carry over” concerns
- excellent correlation to hplc and immunochemical method
- comfortable and dedicated equipment specific packaging
- no significant interference from lipemic and hemolytic substances
- not interfered by the endogenous cystathionine – can be used with confidence in patients with renal disease
- available with a wide variety of instrument parameters
- exceptional on-board and calibration stability
this assay test kit is stable for 14 months from date of manufacture when stored @ 2° – 8° c.
for more information on this diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) and the other diazymes we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. please visit our online store to place an order.