diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 285 ml r2 5.2 ml; r3 38 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
a leading lab equipment supplier, block scientific offers a wide range of new and refurbished lab instruments and consumables. we offer the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable), r1 285 ml r2 5.2 ml; r3 38 ml. this assay kit is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of total l-homocysteine in plasma or serum and features a wide range of parameters for three reagent systems. this test kit is useful for the analysis and treatment of patients suspected of having hyperhomocysteinemia and homocystinuria.
diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit
this standard liquid stable assay features a linear range of 2.8 – 50 mmole/l and intra and inter %cv values of <5%. stored at 2° – 8° c, the kit is stable for 14 months from date of manufacture.
- optimized for use with three reagent chemistry systems
- can be used in random access mode without reagent “carry over” concerns
- maintains good accuracy and reliability
- no significant interference from lipemic and hemolytic substances
- available with a wide variety of instrument parameters
- excellent correlation to hplc and immunochemical method
- convenient and dedicated instrument specific packaging
- exceptional on-board and calibration stability
to know more about the diazyme homocysteine enzymatic assay kit (liquid stable) r1 285 ml r2 5.2 ml; r3 38 ml or other diazymes we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com. to place an order, please visit our online store.