Diazyme HDL-Cholesterol Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 4 x 60 ml R2: 4 x 20 ml
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: R1: 4 x 60 ml R2: 4 x 20 ml
Product Code: DZ129A-KB1
Block Scientific is a global leader in supplying quality lab equipment worldwide. We offer the Diazyme HDL-Cholesterol test kit (liquid stable) intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol in human serum or plasma.
Diazyme HDL-Cholesterol Test Kit
- Reliable with fasting and non-fasting specimens
- Excellent accuracy and precision
- Instrument specific packaging option for Beckman Synchron
The cholesterol assay kit is stable for 15 months from date of manufacture when stored at 2° – 8° C. This direct dual liquid stable reagent system can also assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of developing coronary heart disease.
- R1: 4 x 60 ml
- R2: 4 x 20 ml
- Calibration interval: 2 weeks
- Precision: Less than 3 CV% Within-Run and Between-Run
- Sample volume: 3 μL
- Method: Proprietary PVS / PEGME coupled EnzymeTechnology
- Kit: 960 tests
For more information on the Diazyme HDL-Cholesterol test kit (liquid stable), R1: 4 x 60 ml R2: 4 x 20 ml and the other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. Dial 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.