diazyme hdl-cholesterol test kit (liquid stable), r1: 4 x 60 ml r2: 4 x 20 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific is a global leader in supplying quality lab equipment worldwide. we offer the diazyme hdl-cholesterol test kit (liquid stable) intended for the in vitro quantitative determination of high density lipoprotein cholesterol in human serum or plasma.
diazyme hdl-cholesterol test kit
- reliable with fasting and non-fasting specimens
- excellent accuracy and precision
- instrument specific packaging option for beckman synchron
the cholesterol assay kit is stable for 15 months from date of manufacture when stored at 2° – 8° c. this direct dual liquid stable reagent system can also assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients at risk of developing coronary heart disease.
- r1: 4 x 60 ml
- r2: 4 x 20 ml
- calibration interval: 2 weeks
- precision: less than 3 cv% within-run and between-run
- sample volume: 3 μl
- method: proprietary pvs / pegme coupled enzymetechnology
- kit: 960 tests
for more information on the diazyme hdl-cholesterol test kit (liquid stable), r1: 4 x 60 ml r2: 4 x 20 ml and the other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. dial 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.