diazyme enzymatic creatinine test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 60 ml; r2:2 x 20 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
an established laboratory equipment supplier based in new york, block scientific has a vast line of quality lab equipment and supplies from top manufacturers. we offer the diazyme enzymatic creatinine test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 60 ml; r2:2 x 20 ml which is an ideal alternative for the usual jaffe method. the diazyme creatinine liquid reagents assay, in conjunction with the diazyme creatinine calibrator, is intended for the quantitative determination of creatinine in serum and urine.
this quality kit is intended for in vitro diagnostic use only and the creatinine measurements are made use of
- in diagnosis and treatment of renal diseases
- in monitoring renal dialysis
- as a calculation basis for measuring other urine analytes
enzymatic creatinine test kit
the product has instrument specific packaging options and reagent transfer can be eliminated for most chemistry systems such as roche hitachi 917 series, olympus au (400/600/640/680), beckman synchron cx, lx and dxc. this enzymatic creatinine test kit from diazyme offers the following advantages
- optimal operator convenience
- virtually no interference from ascorbic acid (10 mg/dl), bilirubin (40mg/dl), hemoglobin (500 mg/dl) and triglycerides (1000 mg/l)
- non-caustic and non-staining
- no costly hazardous shipping requirements
reagents are stable for 24 months from date of manufacture when stored at 2°-8°c.
for more information about the diazyme enzymatic creatinine test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 60 ml; r2:2 x 20 ml or other diazymes we offer, write to email@example.com or call 631-589-1118. visit our online store to browse our products inventory and place orders.