Diazyme Direct Enzymatic HbA1c Test Kit
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Diazyme Direct Enzymatic HbA1c Test Kit
Product Code: DZ168A-K
The hemoglobin A1c test is recommended by diabetes organizations worldwide for the management of patients with diabetes mellitus. Block Scientific offers the Diazyme Direct Enzymatic HbA1c Test Kit intended for use in the quantitative determination of stable HbA1c in human whole blood samples.
IFCC Certified Diazyme Direct Enzymatic Hemoglobin A1c
This single channel assay eliminates the need for a dedicated channel for total hemoglobin measurement. The assay’s unique enzymatic methodology directly measures glycated hemoglobin and is resistant to interference from post-transcript modifications. Instrument specific packaging for analyzers includes: Roche Hitachi 917 Series, Olympus AU (400/600/640/680) and Beckman Synchron (CX, LX And DX).
Advantages of the
Liquid Stable Direct Enzymatic HbA1c Test Kit
- Low reagent cost per test for virtually all laboratories
- On-board blood lysis possible
- Excellent correlation with HPLC and immunoassays
- Applicable to most chemistry analyzers
- Fully enzymatic, no latex particle residue to cloud cuvettes
- Linearity: 4.0% – 12.0%
- On-board stability: Four weeks
- Packaging: R1a: 1×16.8 mL ; R1b: 1 x 7.2 mL ; R2: 1 x 10 mL ; Lysis Buffer: 1 x 30 mL
- Calibration: Two point
For detailed information on the Diazyme Direct Enzymatic HbA1c Test Kit and the other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. For purchase queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.