diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2: 1 x 12 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific supplies quality lab equipment for a wide range of clinical and scientific research applications. we offer the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2: 1 x 12 m, which is an in vitro diagnostic test for the quantitative determination of cystatin c in serum or plasma by latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method. it is a convenient and cost-effective method for the measurement of cystatin c, an important marker in the early detection and diagnosis of renal disease.
diazyme cystatin c test kit
studies report that cystatin c combined with enzymatic creatinine egfr equation provides more precise egfr estimates. this test kit exhibits new point-of-care testing with diazyme’s smart cystatin c test system. easy conversion of serum cystatin c to egfr is possible with this equipment. other benefits include
- instrument-specific packaging options
- strong predictor of incident cvd
- improved on-board and calibration stability
- enhanced sensitivity for acute and chronic kidney diseases
- excellent performance for 24 months from manufacture date when stored at 2-8°c
- on-board stability: four weeks
- linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/l
- calibration frequency: two weeks
- calibrator: liquid stable 5 level
get more details about this diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2: 1 x 12 ml and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. to place an order, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.