Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2: 1 x 12 mL
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2: 1 x 12 mL
Product Code: DZ133C-KY1
Block Scientific supplies quality lab equipment for a wide range of clinical and scientific research applications. We offer the Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2: 1 x 12 m, which is an in vitro diagnostic test for the quantitative determination of Cystatin C in serum or plasma by latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method. It is a convenient and cost-effective method for the measurement of Cystatin C, an important marker in the early detection and diagnosis of renal disease.
Features of the
Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit
Studies report that Cystatin C combined with Enzymatic Creatinine eGFR Equation provides more precise eGFR estimates. This test kit exhibits new point-of-care testing with Diazyme’s SMART Cystatin C Test system. Easy conversion of serum Cystatin C to eGFR is possible with this equipment. Other benefits include
- Instrument-specific packaging options
- Strong predictor of incident CVD
- Improved on-board and calibration stability
- Enhanced sensitivity for acute and chronic kidney diseases
- Excellent performance for 24 months from manufacture date when stored at 2-8°C
- On-board stability: four weeks
- Linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/L
- Calibration frequency: two weeks
- Calibrator: Liquid Stable 5 level
Get more details about this Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2: 1 x 12 mL and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. To place an order, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.