diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 16 ml; r2: 2 x 3.5 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific, the leading lab equipment supplier in new york offers quality products to help laboratories in the improved screening of chronic kidney diseases. the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 16 ml; r2: 2 x 3.5 ml is intended for quantitative determination of cystatin c in serum or plasma by latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method.
cystatin c test kit
with advanced features
this cost-effective dual liquid stable test kit comes with dade specific packaging option. other features of this cystatin c test kit are
- enhanced sensitivity for acute and chronic kidney disease
- better prognostic marker than creatinine
- strong predictor of incident cvd
- traceability: standard traceable to erm-da471/ifcc primary reference material
- test kit: 115
- on-board stability: four weeks
- linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/l
- calibration frequency: two weeks
to place your order for the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 16 ml; r2: 2 x 3.5 ml or other diazymes we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. visit our online store to view our vast product line.