Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 2 x 16 mL; R2: 2 x 3.5 mL
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 2 x 16 mL; R2: 2 x 3.5 mL
Product Code: DZ133C-KD2
Block Scientific, the leading lab equipment supplier in New York offers quality products to help laboratories in the improved screening of chronic kidney diseases. The Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 2 x 16 mL; R2: 2 x 3.5 mL is intended for quantitative determination of Cystatin C in serum or plasma by latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method.
Cystatin C Test Kit
with Advanced Features
This cost-effective dual liquid stable test kit comes with Dade specific packaging option. Other features of this Cystatin C Test Kit are
- Enhanced sensitivity for acute and chronic kidney disease
- Better prognostic marker than creatinine
- Strong predictor of incident CVD
- Traceability: Standard traceable to ERM-DA471/IFCC primary reference material
- Test kit: 115
- On-Board Stability: Four weeks
- Linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/L
- Calibration frequency: Two weeks
To place your order for the Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 2 x 16 mL; R2: 2 x 3.5 mL or other diazymes we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our online store to view our vast product line.