diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 16 ml; r2: 1 x 3.5 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific is a global lab equipment supplier based in new york and offers a wide range on new and refurbished lab instruments, reagents and other consumables. we offer the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 16 ml; r2: 1 x 3.5 ml, a latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method intended for the quantitative determination of cystatin c in serum or plasma. it facilitates the early detection and diagnosis of renal disease.
cystatin c test kit
with advanced features
this test kit exhibits new point of care testing with diazyme’s smart cystatin c test system.
- enhanced sensitivity for acute and chronic kidney disease
- strong predictor of incident cvd
- dimension specific packaging options
- improved on-board an calibration stability
- test kit: 60
- linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/l
- on-board stability: four weeks
- calibrator: liquid stable 5 level
for more details on the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 16 ml; r2: 1 x 3.5 ml and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. for purchase queries, call 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.