diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 60 ml; r2: 2 x 12 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific is a leading new york based lab equipment supplier. our collection of reliable test kits for the diagnosis and treatment of renal diseases features the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable). this is a latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method for the quantitative determination of cystatin c in serum or plasma. it is meant for in vitro diagnostic use only.
liquid stable cystatin c test kit
the cystatin c kit improves screening of chronic kidney disease, allowing early detection and improved treatment outcomes.
- better clinical choice for the accurate measurement of creatinine
- new point of care testing with diazyme’s smart cystatin c test system
- strong predictor of incident cvd
- beckman au packaging
- calibration frequency: two weeks
- linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/l
- on-board stability: four weeks
- test kit: 430
- calibrator: liquid stable 5 level
for more details on the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 2 x 60 ml; r2: 2 x 12 ml and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. for purchase information, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.