Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 2 x 60 mL; R2: 2 x 12 mL
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 2 x 60 mL; R2: 2 x 12 mL
Product Code: DZ133C-KB2
Block Scientific is a leading New York based lab equipment supplier. Our collection of reliable test kits for the diagnosis and treatment of renal diseases features the Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable). This is a latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method for the quantitative determination of Cystatin C in serum or plasma. It is meant for in vitro diagnostic use only.
Liquid Stable Cystatin C Test Kit
The Cystatin C kit improves screening of chronic kidney disease, allowing early detection and improved treatment outcomes.
- Better clinical choice for the accurate measurement of creatinine
- New point of care testing with Diazyme’s SMART Cystatin C Test System
- Strong predictor of incident CVD
- Beckman AU Packaging
- Calibration frequency: Two weeks
- Linearity: 0.2 to 8.0 mg/L
- On-board stability: Four weeks
- Test kit: 430
- Calibrator: Liquid Stable 5 level
For more details on the Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 2 x 60 mL; R2: 2 x 12 mL and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. For purchase information, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.