Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2 : 1 x 18 mL
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (Liquid Stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2 : 1 x 18 mL
Product Code: DZ133C-KB1
Block Scientific offers Diazyme’s Cystatin C assay (liquid stable) R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2: 1 x 18 mL intended for the quantitative determination of Cystatin C in serum or plasma. Facilitating the early detection and diagnosis of renal disease, this assay kit is a convenient and cost-effective dual liquid stable latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method.
Cystatin C Test Kit
– Reliable and Cost-effective
- High sensitivity of 0.068 mg/dL
- Extended linear range up to 8.0 mg/dL
- Highly precise with intra and inter %CV <5.0%
- Improved on-board and calibration stability
- Beckman Synchron Packaging
- Latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method
- Easy conversion of serum Cystatin C to eGFR
- R1: 1 x 60 mL
- R2: 1 x 18 mL
- On-board stability: Four weeks
- Test kit: 215
- Calibrator: Liquid Stable 5 level
This test kit offers excellent performance for 24months from manufacture date when stored at 2-8°C.
For more details on the Diazyme Cystatin C Test Kit (liquid stable), R1: 1 x 60 mL; R2 : 1 x 18 mL and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. For queries, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com.