diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2 : 1 x 18 ml
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
block scientific offers diazyme’s cystatin c assay (liquid stable) r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2: 1 x 18 ml intended for the quantitative determination of cystatin c in serum or plasma. facilitating the early detection and diagnosis of renal disease, this assay kit is a convenient and cost-effective dual liquid stable latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method.
cystatin c test kit
– reliable and cost-effective
- high sensitivity of 0.068 mg/dl
- extended linear range up to 8.0 mg/dl
- highly precise with intra and inter %cv <5.0%
- improved on-board and calibration stability
- beckman synchron packaging
- latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric method
- easy conversion of serum cystatin c to egfr
- r1: 1 x 60 ml
- r2: 1 x 18 ml
- on-board stability: four weeks
- test kit: 215
- calibrator: liquid stable 5 level
this test kit offers excellent performance for 24months from manufacture date when stored at 2-8°c.
for more details on the diazyme cystatin c test kit (liquid stable), r1: 1 x 60 ml; r2 : 1 x 18 ml and other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. for queries, call 631-589-1118 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.