diazyme adenosine deaminase (ada) test kit
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
increase in ada activity in body fluids can result in bacterial infections, rheumatologic diseases and other disorders. block scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier in the u.s., is offering effective solutions for the determination of ada activity in serum and plasma samples with the diazyme adenosine deaminase (ada) test kit. this assay kit can be run on either manually or open automated chemistry systems. it is meant for research use only in the usa.
adenosine deaminase (ada) test kit
highly specific for ada, the kit has no detectable reaction with other nucleosides.
- single reagent working solution if required
- fully liquid stable formulation
- excellent reagent stability of 12 months
- extended linearity from 0–200 u/l
- average recovery of 99.7%
- availability of high and low controls
- lyophilized calibrator
- method: non-giusti
- on-board stability: four weeks
- calibration interval: one week
- calibration: lyophilized vial or k-factor
- sample volume: 5 μl
- r1: 1 x 50 ml
- r2: 1 x 25 ml
to place an order for the diazyme adenosine deaminase (ada) test kit or other diazymes we offer, visit our online store. dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information.