diazyme 5′-nucleotidase (5′-nt) enzymatic test kit
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- 5′-nucleotidase (5′-nt) enzymatic test kit
block scientific, an established lab equipment supplier based in new york, is a one-stop shop for a wide range of assay kits, reagents and consumables. we offer the diazyme 5′-nucleotidase (5′-nt) enzymatic test kit which comes with universal packaging and is intended for the determination of 5′-nt activity in human serum samples.
5’-nt enzymatic test kit
– major advantages
- liquid stable with improved on-board calibration stability when compared to (alp) and (ggt)
- superior specificity when compared to both alkaline phosphatase (alp) and gamma-glutamyl transferase (ggt)
- method: enzyme cascade to trinder reaction
- on-board stability: four weeks
- calibration interval: one week
- calibrator: lyophilized vial
- sample type: serum, plasma
- sample volume: 10 μl
- assay range: 0 to 300 u/l
- intra-assay precision < 2 cv%
- inter-assay precision < 4 cv%
to learn more about this diazyme 5’-nucleotidase (5’-nt) enzymatic test kit and other diazymes we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. visit our online store to browse our extensive product line.