Diazyme 5′-Nucleotidase (5′-NT) Enzymatic Test Kit
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Model: 5′-Nucleotidase (5′-NT) Enzymatic Test Kit
Product Code: DZ123A-K
Block Scientific, an established lab equipment supplier based in New York, is a one-stop shop for a wide range of assay kits, reagents and consumables. We offer the Diazyme 5′-Nucleotidase (5′-NT) Enzymatic Test Kit which comes with universal packaging and is intended for the determination of 5′-NT activity in human serum samples.
5’-NT Enzymatic Test Kit
– Major Advantages
- Liquid stable with improved on-board calibration stability when compared to (ALP) and (GGT)
- Superior specificity when compared to both Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) and Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT)
- Method: Enzyme Cascade to Trinder Reaction
- On-board stability: Four Weeks
- Calibration interval: One Week
- Calibrator: Lyophilized vial
- Sample type: Serum, Plasma
- Sample volume: 10 μL
- Assay range: 0 to 300 U/L
- Intra-Assay Precision < 2 CV%
- Inter-Assay Precision < 4 CV%
To learn more about this Diazyme 5’-Nucleotidase (5’-NT) Enzymatic Test Kit and other diazymes we offer, dial 631-589-1118 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our online store to browse our extensive product line.