benchmark scientific d1000 homogenizer, includes 5mm and 7mm generators (ideal for microtubes), 230v
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- benchmark scientific
block scientific is a leading us-based global supplier of laboratory equipment. we offer benchmark scientific’s d1000 homogenizer, (includes 5mm and 7mm generators – ideal for microtubes), 230v which can rapidly homogenize, emulsify, suspend and disrupt biological samples. ideal for use with micro tubes, this handheld homogenizer works well with samples from 0.1ml to 250ml. most samples are completely homogenized in 30 seconds or less.
- homogenizes most samples in under 30 seconds
- handles volumes from 100µl to 250ml
- supplied with both 5mm & 7mm generator probes
- separate on/off switch
- speed adjustable in six steps
how it works
this rotor stator homogenizer works by drawing the sample, in liquid, into the generator probe with the variable speed rotor, and then forcing it out through the slots in the stator. this achieves mechanical shearing of the sample. as the sample is repeatedly drawn up and forced through the stator, additional shearing takes place.
generator probes for the instrument are available in four sizes:
- 5mm and 7mm diameter have a 50mm length for use in tubes
- 10mm x 115mm is ideal for use with 15 and 50ml tubes and
- 14mm x 130 mm, for 50ml tubes and vessels up to 250ml
the unit is supplied with one each of the 5mm and 7mm generator probes. all the generator probes are made of stainless steel and can be sterilized by autoclaving.
- speed range: 8500 to 30,000rpm
- capacity: 0.1 to 250ml
- operating temp. range: +4° to 65°c
- dimensions: (w x d x h): 1.89 x2.3 x 9 in
4.5 x 5.8 x 22.5 cm
- weight: 1.35 lbs /0.62kg
- electrical: 115v, 60hz or 230v, 50hz
- warranty: 2 year
to place your purchase order for the benchmark scientific d1000 homogenizer, includes 5mm and 7mm generators (ideal for microtubes), 230v or to check out other homogenizers we offer, visit our online store. to contact us. dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.