roche integra 400 plus
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- roche diagnostics
- roche integra 400 plus
block scientific, a leading laboratory equipment supplier in new york, supplies wide range of laboratory devices to clients worldwide. we offer cobas integra 400 plus, the quality chemistry analyzer from roche diagnostics. this device is ideal for use in mid-size laboratories with a throughput of 25,000 to 250,000 tests per year or 50 to 250 samples per day. this is a compact, economical benchtop system for labs with limited floor space.
integra 400 plus analyzer features a broad test menu comprising of 120 assays and applications that consolidate clinical chemistry with specific proteins, therapeutic drug monitoring, drug of abuse testing and whole blood hba1c. common reagent chemistry ensures comparable results across the cobas platform.
roche integra – features
- workload capacity of 36 tests on board
- reagents – up to 8 racks of 4 cassettes on board
- throughput of up to 400 tests per hour
- sample types – serum, plasma, urine, csf, hemolysate and whole blood (hba1c)
- sample handling – 90 primary or secondary tubes on board
- robust system design
- system- integration of 4 measuring principles
- convenient cobas c pack handling
- clot detection and pipetting safeguards
- faster turnaround of all tests
- flexible test settings
- initiative user interface
- automatic sample dilution and concentration
- sample volume – typically 2 to 10µl per test, ise indirect 20µl, ise direct 97µl
- weight – 230kgs (506lbs)
- water requirements – up to 2 liters per hour in operating mode, type 1 nccls
- physical dimensions – width- 135cm (53.1in); depth – 66cm (25.9in) and height – 75cm (28.5in)
- electrical requirements – 100-125 / 200-240 volts ac, 50 or 60hz, consumption 1200va
- certification – ce, ul, c-ul
to obtain more information about the roche integra 400 plus or other models of refurbished chemistry analyzers that we offer, call 631-589-1118 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to place an order, visit our online store.