Chemistry Reagents, Controls, Consumables
Block Scientific is the right laboratory equipment supplier to approach for all your requirements of reliable chemistry reagents, controls and consumables. All the products we distribute under this category are from well-known names in the industry. Our company is a popular dealer in all kinds of lab equipment for research labs, school and university labs and more. We cater to clients both within the U.S. as well as outside of it.
– Quality, Wide Choice
We stock a wide choice of quality chemistry reagents from Randox for many different types of chemistry analyzers.
Some of the products we offer are:
- Randox Albumin Reagent (Catalog number: AB362)
- Randox AMYLASE (Liquid) Reagent (Catalog number: AY7932)
- Randox BILE ACIDS Reagent (Catalog number: BI7982)
Our inventory also includes Randox: Calcium Liquid Reagent, HDL-Cholesterol (Liquid) Reagent, Fructosamine Reagent, EDDP Reagent and Randox Cocaine Metabolite Reagent among others.
Given below are some of the controls we offer. Our collection includes chemistry controls, chemistry linearity controls and cardiac controls.
- Randox Human Precision Multi-Sera Controls, Level 3, 20 X 5ML
- Randox Liquid Cardiac Control Level 1, 3 x 3mL
- Phoenix Diagnostics Multi-Enzyme Linearity Controls
Our collection of consumables helps to meet your general chemistry needs. Some of the products we offer are:
- Pediatric Sample Cups for Hitachi, Elecsys, Cobas Integra and Cobas Core Analyzers, Bag of 1000 from Globe Scientific
- Halogen Lamp for Hitachi® Analyzers from Globe Scientific
- Cuvette for BM/Hitachi 911 & 912 Analyzers, 6/Set, 4 Sets/Unit, 24 Total from Globe Scientific
Our other laboratory equipment solutions in the category of chemistry reagents controls, consumables include solutions for the Olympus AU Series, calibrators and Chem Well reagents.
We offer impressive pricing for all the items mentioned here as well as in the complete list available at www.blockscientificstore.com. When you place an order through our store, we will ensure that the item(s) reach you safely and at the earliest.
To Know More
For more information about any of our chemistry reagents, controls or consumables, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.