lw scientific c-5 swing-out, 8-place (4ml-15ml), digital controls, 5000 rpms
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- lw scientific
leading lab equipment supplier block scientific has an extensive product portfolio that includes high quality new benchtop centrifuges. our collection of horizontal benchtop centrifuges features the 8-place c5 centrifuge which is designed to meet the changing needs of laboratories. this lw scientific centrifuge offers horizontal separation which is superior to traditional fixed-angle separations in many ways, including the advantage of tighter straight-line gel separations which reduce respins.
this model comes with programmable/digital controls and offers variable speeds up to 5,000 rpm (4,000 g), to produce platelet-poor-plasma in minutes.
8-place c5 centrifuge
- digital display screen of 4-character
- 1-60 minute programmable timer (digital)
- 3-prong power cord
- programmable speed of 800-5,000 rpm
- 8 tube shields
- brushless dc motor (whisper-quiet) handling high volume
- 8 tube cushions to accommodate smaller tubes
- impact-resistant lid with view port
- tube shields and metal rotor are available
the c5 can spin tubes 128mm long by 16.5mm diameter (15ml size). the lid on the c-5 remains locked while at rest and while spinning. operation is simple: just program the time and speed, and press the start button.
- only centrifuge for blood, urine, semen, fecals (with coverslips on tube), and microhematocrits
- higher g-forces reduce spin time and eliminate high-potassium results
- spins microhematocrits in 6-7 minutes
- accurate processing via straight-line separation
- rubber feet prevent slipping
- safety ensured by zero-rpm interlocking lid which stays locked until rotor stops
- easy clean-up possible with its wide mouth
- fast separation possible with very high g-forces
- veterinary fecal flotation that is accurate and fast
- stable, durable and reliable benchtop centrifuge
to know more about the lw scientific c-5 swing-out, 8-place centrifuge or other models of horizontal benchtop centrifuges we offer, call 631-589-1118 or write to email@example.com. visit our store to view our products and place orders.