lw scientific c5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml)
to add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
- lw scientific
block scientific, an established supplier of laboratory equipment, offers quality centrifuges from leading manufacturers. our product line includes the lw scientific c5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml).
with multiple rotor configurations, the c5 spins test tubes up to 17.5 x 128mm, at speeds up to 5,000 rpm, with microprocessor speed control. this centrifuge is ideal for applications such as blood (stat), urine, semen, fecal, hematocrits, prp, ppp, and stem-cell. the device features programmable digital controls which can produce platelet-poor-plasma in minutes.
usa c5 centrifuge
meeting the strictest safety standards, this centrifuge includes double-walled metal construction and a lid that remains locked until the rotor has come to a complete stop. it provides advantages such as:
- straight-line separation for accurate processing
- reduces high potassium results
- tighter gel line reduces re-mixing
- eliminates most re-spins
- very high g-forces for fast separation
- fast and accurate veterinary fecal flotation
- rotor wrench
- 8-place rotor
- 3-prong ac power cord
- two 5-amp 250v spare fuses
- 8 tube shields
- manual lid release tool
- 8 tube sleeve inserts (for small tubes)
- motor shaft nut (holds rotor in place)
- 800-5,000 rpm (4,250g)
- brushless dc motor (110v/220v auto-switching)
- programmable time and speed
- dual-fuse input module (5a/250v)
- auto-switching electronics
- 90-240v 50hz/60hz input
for more information on the lw scientific c5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml) and other horizontal benchtop centrifuge models we offer, visit our online store. for purchase-related queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to email@example.com.