LW Scientific C5 Centrifuge, Swing-out Aluminum Buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml Tubes (8-pl 15ml)
To add this product to your interest list, sign up or login.
Manufacturer: LW Scientific
Model: C5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml)
Product Code: C5C-BKSU-15T3
Block Scientific, an established supplier of laboratory equipment, offers quality centrifuges from leading manufacturers. Our product line includes the LW Scientific C5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml).
With multiple rotor configurations, the C5 spins test tubes up to 17.5 x 128mm, at speeds up to 5,000 rpm, with microprocessor speed control. This centrifuge is ideal for applications such as blood (STAT), urine, semen, fecal, hematocrits, PRP, PPP, and stem-cell. The device features programmable digital controls which can produce platelet-poor-plasma in minutes.
USA C5 Centrifuge
Meeting the strictest safety standards, this centrifuge includes double-walled metal construction and a lid that remains locked until the rotor has come to a complete stop. It provides advantages such as:
- Straight-line separation for accurate processing
- Reduces high potassium results
- Tighter gel line reduces re-mixing
- Eliminates most re-spins
- Very high g-forces for fast separation
- Fast and accurate veterinary fecal flotation
- Rotor Wrench
- 8-place Rotor
- 3-prong AC Power Cord
- Two 5-amp 250v Spare Fuses
- 8 Tube shields
- Manual Lid Release Tool
- 8 Tube Sleeve Inserts (for small tubes)
- Motor Shaft Nut (holds rotor in place)
- 800-5,000 rpm (4,250g)
- Brushless DC motor (110v/220v auto-switching)
- Programmable time and speed
- Dual-fuse input module (5a/250v)
- Auto-switching electronics
- 90-240v 50hz/60hz input
For more information on the LW Scientific C5 centrifuge, swing-out aluminum buckets, 24-place 4ml to 10ml tubes (8-pl 15ml) and other horizontal benchtop centrifuge models we offer, visit our online store. For purchase-related queries, dial 631-589-1118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.